Monday, October 15, 2007

slut boys just wanna have fun ..

Here's another bitch of mine.. he gets off on sucking cock ..

jay t johnson: my ass hurts
Princess Jaaye: ooh ..
Princess Jaaye: how do u feel?
jay t johnson: feel like a dirty whore
Princess Jaaye: thats very good..
Princess Jaaye: tell me what happened?
jay t johnson: went back to his place his wife was there she wanted to watch she loved it wyn i sucked his dick then she lubed my ass up finger banged me
jay t johnson: then let him fuck me
jay t johnson: she got off on it
Princess Jaaye: oh really ..
jay t johnson: yes she wants me to fuck him in the ass and make him the bitch then make him watch while we fuck



I like these stories .. very intriguing.. what I have the power to do .. cruel, aren't I?

====================================

An update on my other blackmail piggie from Ohio .. apparently, mr. bitch wasn't too good at covering his own tracks. Wifey logged on to his computer, checked his browsing history, and now constantly talks to me on messenger .. gee, what to do? She found his prepaid card, and threw a fit, and being the little bitch that hussie is, he's locked up in the room, and won't come out.. whatever to do? Should I feel bad that this is happening? His wife confides in me, wants to know what I think, wants to know what my advice is, and just yesterday she was telling me she wanted to taste her first black cock!!

Talk about a twisted fairytale..

HOLLA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a great story......everyone wonders of the effects of being caught, and here this one, paying no attention to detail, basically outed himself....hope You and his Wifey come up with a good plan to teach him a lesson Princess

new balance shoes said...

Click in to see both so you can decide which you like better and stick with Sneaker News for word on the ML655 at US New Balance retailers.The New Balance 998 was already a patriotic sneaker, as the shoe has the new balance shoes for women coveted "Made in US" build more often than not (The collaborations New Balance 574 Black Cotton-Padded usually aren't of the USA persuasion). This time around the shoe goes all out on that front with some red, white, and blue detailing. Sure 4th of July is a little far away, but these still aren't a bad choice as far as patriotic NBs go if you don't have access to the likes of the Benjamins New Balance 576 Shoes For Women from UBIQ or the Kennedys from Concepts.


Related Articles

new balance 996

new balance running shoe